The Ideon Audio Siren USB cable: High Performance USB digital interconnect.
Optimum Data Transfer
The Siren USB cable, is a high-performance USB cable that
will provide a real musical experience from your
computer or music server.
The Siren is the perfect match for all Ideon digital audio products – an area that we specialize and excel in – but it will also greatly benefit any digital audio system for USB
This cable is designed for optimum transfer of audio data, resulting in a life-like, lucid, coherent, and
detailed sound, free from any fatigue or harshness,
for boundless listening pleasure.
Hand-made end to end
The Siren is 100% handcrafted in-house, end to end,
and it takes approximately two days to complete. We
chose and combine conductors, connectors, and
excellent dielectric materials to reach the best USB signal
This has been achieved after significant experimenting
and testing of many different wire gauges and types,
various dielectrics, and connectors. The Siren comprises
the best combination of these materials and resources, in
terms of design principles and sound performance.
- High-quality, silver-plated copper wire for both signal and power conductors.
- Closed, triple shielding system, eliminates noise and provides high-speed, efficient data transfer.
- Superb magnetic and electromagnetic protection through a multi-layer shielding system.
- Extensive use of organic material for shielding where appropriate, leading to higher sonic performance.
- Isolation between threads with separate braids. Heavy copper braided shields ensure signal protection from external RFI/EMI.
- Separate self-shielded cable for the 5V power, with extra copper deployed, minimizing any signal transmission interference.
- Machine milled, high quality custom aluminum USB A and USB B connectors.
- Gold plated conductive pins.
- Hand construction and soldering throughout.
- Available in 1.0m and 1.75m (Other lengths available through special order).