Announcing the new 3R Blackstar edition, the programmable re-clocking system
We are very happy to announce the 3R USB Renaissance mk2, Blackstar edition and 3R Master Time Blackstar edition.
We were working on R&D for the last 6 months for this new offering and upgrade, as new technologies and components came out. As always we offer the entailed opportunity for even better performance to our customers.
The result is a new 3R USB Renaissance device and a Blackstar core-board upgrade for the 3R Master Time!
So, what’s so special about this 3R Blackstar edition?
– Latest generation programmable microchip. We have developed our own firmware for the core chip.
– On-chip USB signal boost and correction in both input and output of the re-clocking process
– os-con ultra-low esr Conductive Polymer Aluminium Solid Capacitors
– New, ultra low noise regulators
– New, improved low-phase noise jitter oscillator
– Shorter signal path PCB
– Robustness and stability under all conditions on any system
In terms of audible differences with the previous version, the sound stage is now deeper and wider, details are finer and presented in a more musical way, while bass is more controlled. Overall, you now have even higher resolution and a more airy presentation, maintaining a highly natural sound…
The price remains the same.
For 3R Master Time owners we offer a free upgrade (excluding shipping costs back and forth).
For 3R USB Renaissance owners, the upgrade costs only 100 euros and refers only to the device, not to the power supply – the user keeps the existing power supply.
For more information and for arranging this upgrade send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
* The Blackstar name came from David Bowie’s last record called “Blackstar”as a tribute to his musical genius.